Sunday 15 February 2015

hearing & the observation of the demonic,

if you had the gift of hearing or seeing the demonic, & both are near the same, I have both seen & heard the demonic speak,

if you in the least hear them you would just as quickly desire to be lifted of such a gift, if you in the least hear them you'll realize very quickly that all they do as they speak through people is with the only intent to hurt people,

for a while I had that gift I could hear them speak & all they do is threaten to hurt people, like the Lord rebuking Peter for saying the Lord will never die, it's like people with a demon think they are in control but sub-consciously the demonic speak through the host, & all they do is threaten to hurt people in the worst ways, those few months & longer I could hear the demonic speak through people was some of the scariest times of my life, if you can hear them then they are talking to you, & yes all they talk about is that of threatening to hurt people in the worst way,

yes, if you could hear the demonic speak you'd beg for that gift to be lifted from you, some of the scariest times of my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment