Friday 19 September 2014

the devil's been all over my balls,

since spring 2011 stuffs been going missing from my apartment,

at first I was sure it was my mom, positive it was my mom, had
my deadbolts changed twice & who ever it is is still getting in,
stealing art gear stealing coins,

if it were my mom she'd either need a master key or be able
to pick my locks,  i just talked to a locksmith today & yes
picking a lock is possible just like on film,

either my mom's been continuing to break in even through
different deadbolts or El Diablo's been breaking in,

a few times things did go missing in ways way too impossible
for even the very best to lift, things in my pack that was
always on me or things lifted from my apartment even
though everything has been barricaded,

either it's my mom & that would be realistic to expect even though
she'd need a master key or be able to pick my locks,

my only other choice is the derty dispatchio El Diablo,

what do I think,  I have no idea, art gear missing, coins
missing, dishes washed, my washroom tidied up, oh yes,
crazy,

is it the devil, my goodness,  ido alot of spiritual warfare

& dabble big time in biblical activities, is it the devil, hmm
don't know, my mom is the realistic choice but like I've
said, certain things no one could ever do & yet they were
done,

either my mom or another or the derty girl El Diablo,

if it is the devil I can understand cuz my life is deep in the
bible & spiritual activities, I war in the spirit near every day,

if it were the devil I can understand cuz I rock the boat
big time, oh yes, irock the boat big time in terms of
Jehovah & the devil, if it is the devil, then the devil all
over my balls like my sack,

if it is the devil we might as well be a couple cuz
if it is the devil she treats this place like her own,

oh yes, if it's my mom, she'd need a master key
or be able to have picked my last two deadbolts,
& like I said, just talked to a locksmith today
& yes picking locks is real, at least he said so,

balls,

 you want the devil on your balls go read a book by Neil T Anderson,
his books are about breaking free from spiritual bondage, deffo
believe if you expose yourself to his books the devil will start
riding your balls, had some really weird experiences when I was
reading his books, deffo alot of demonic activities when I was
reading his materiel,

No comments:

Post a Comment