Monday 24 February 2014

To Mike Bosma, RIP, too many head games from nurses & doctors I am lead to believe,

I too am still in the psychiatric system like Mike was,

dunno your head space, but if you can tell the difference between a bull or steer or an oxen or bird or women you'll catch my drift,

the entire psychiatric system is a pseudo science,

all it is, if you catch my drift, is about guys in the wilderness I call it trying to wrangle strong birds, I've oft thought of Mike the last several months but just now thought the inclination to send a note,

the entire psychiatric system is about guys trying to wrangle strong birds & nurses & doctors trying to keep the heads down of patients & stop them from blossoming, the nurses & doctors know it's a psuedo science & know it is about women birds steers & bulls,

all the nurses & doctors do is play headgames with the patients to stop them from blossoming,

seriously my idea is that a nurse or doctor played too many head games with Mike & that is what got him killed,

yewp, the nurses & doctors play non stop head games with the patients to stop them from blossoming to whether bull or Oxen, me, I am an Oxen & I am not blind to the endless head games of nurses & doctors to stunt patients growth,

nurses & doctors all know it's nothing but about birds women or bulls as i can recall head games of the sort,

seriously, consider head games from nurses or doctors is what got Mike to lose his life,

here is my blog, & here is my number, 

http://bitchfrost.blogspot.ca/

778-476-1418,

the last year I kept wishing I could run into Dan as I think he is such a great guy, miss running into Dan once in a while, great guy, funny, a very honest guy that I remember,

I knoe Mike had a big struggle, as I had since feb 90 started cutting myself, & quit off & on after 2004 till I blazed my face with hot knives in December 2010 & ended up in the hospital due to crap medications 6 times between summer 2010 & spring 2013,

seriously, I am not kidding & this has been rolling in my mind every time I think of Mike is that head games are what got him to lose his life,

Dan may not even remember me, we were on different shifts at the Lakeside,

Peace,

Tim,

http://michael-bosma.memory-of.com/About.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment