Monday 28 October 2013

white chicks


Mr Marcus got so many AVN awards,
most likely cuz the women he was
with liked the ocean he shook em
in, I imagine he is just a plain
old good lover & that's why,

so when a wannabe satanist thinks
she can handle the scepter of Orion,
she then realizes sex is too good
for her to enjoy, the 7 sisters seem
to have been too prudish to handle
the rod, the rod was so good &
powerful that the bang from the
scepter on her glass was too strong,

stick to beer than babe if Black Gold
or Texas Tea is too combustable for
the rod & hammer to hallow your thighs,

-----------------------------------

Subject: Addendum Re: yo Mr Marcus

I imagine that chick had buyer's
remorse after I imagine Kobe
Bryant gave it to that Hotel
chick so good she couldn't take it,

that chick was prolly screaming at
Kobe cuz he gave it to her so good
she got scared cuz she finally
thought she saw God,

Subject: Re: yo Mr Marcus

I hear african & latina women like
it rough, which I just realized
means plain old sex,

white women hate it rough which just
means they hate plain old sex,

I imagine Lylith Lavey is hating
on Mr Marcus cuz he gave it to
her so good she couldn't take it,

she's been hating on anal & everything
lately, I imagine now she realizes
she hates it rough which just means
plain old sex,

I imagine you gave it to Lylith
so good she couldn't take it,

she's been hating the last while,
guess sex isn't doing it for her
anymore,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment